Product page text required
30cm x 20cm (11.8 x 7.9 inches)
Width with handles:
2.3mm copper with 0.2mm 18/8 stainless steel
- Ideal for both electric and gas hobs.
- Oven safe to 230°C/450°F/Gas Mark 8.
- Because of its superior conductivity, copper cookware rarely requires full heat on a hob, typically no more than 50-75% of full power. Use a lower flame when cooking with gas.
- We recommend seasoning pan interiors with a vegetable oil occasionally prior to frying and sautéing, and always use a small amount of oil when pre-heating.
- Always allow pots and pans to cool before cleaning.
- Do not put copper cookware in a mechanical dishwasher.
- We do not recommend the use of products containing bleach for cleaning copper cookware.
- Hand washing in warm soapy water is normally all that is required. Always dry immediately after washing with a soft cloth.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect cooking performance.
- To keep copper pans looking like new, use a polish suitable for copper and a fine abrasive pad.
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil to cast iron handles from time to time to prevent rusting.
- For further information please see this article on maintaining and cleaning copper cookware.
- Unless otherwise indicated above, this item is available for immediate despatch
from our warehouse.
- Orders received before 2.30 pm on a weekday are normally despatched the same day.
Orders received after 2.30pm, or on a non-weekday, are despatched the next
- All items are carefully prepared for shipping, wrapped in plastic bubble wrap and
protected with eco-friendly polystyrene peanuts, and packed in heavy-duty boxes.
- Any item damaged in transit will be replaced immediately.
- Please view our
delivery information page
for delivery charges to your destination, transit times, and other details.
We know you'll love this 30cm oval copper casserole
as much as we do.
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, just return it
unused within 30 days and we'll issue a full no-questions-asked refund.
And because we stand behind the quality of our cookware, we also offer a lifetime warranty.
If you ever experience a manufacturing defect in either materials, or workmanship, just
return your pan to us and we will repair, or replace, it at no charge.