Falk Cooper Cookware Album
Falk Cooper Cookware Album
The world's finest copper cookware
- "Timeless and Classic Cookware from an Exceptional Shop"
- I am always bowled over by the exceptional service from everyone in the shop. Not only does this result in a pleasant shopping experience, but it has also made me strongly recommend Falk to friends and family. These copper pans are timeless classics. The website is also well laid out making it easy...
– Dee Francis Padamadan
- "Excellent Online Service"
- Falk Culinair has an excellent website which is easy to use and they provide very personal follow-up from the order. The purchase arrived the next day as promised. The pan is a Christmas gift and I can't wait for it to be used on Christmas morning.
– C Reiners
- "Excellent quality"
- Excellent quality, not my first and won't be my last.
– James Baillie
- "Great customer service!"
- I purchased a pot which turned out to be unsuitable for my requirements. I was pretty gutted but had such a great experience with Falk Culinair's customer service I would warmly recommend this shop to everyone! Very friendly efficient response, quick and straight forward return and refund, felt...
– Anu Schneider
- "Love the Cauldron!"
- I recently acquired the copper cauldron as a christmas present and I love it! The best present ever. I got the chance many moons ago to use a copper bowl and made the best meringues ever! I know a cauldron is somewhat different but have always wanted to cook using copper as it is the best way to...
– Miss Peroni
- "If only every retail experience was as good.
- I have purchased a saucier pot at try me discount for my partner who is a keen cook. If she likes it I will return for more. Irrespective of what I purchased the customer service and customer experience is second to none. Other businesses could learn a valuable lesson. I will recommend.
– Mr Cannon
- "Very good for cooking."
- Very good for cooking quick and slow. Copper is best for this.
– Michael Church
- "The Roasting Pan!"
- I recently purchased the Roasting Pan in the summer sale, which I had been ogling for months and didn't know if I could justify the expense. Oh my god I am sooo glad that I did. I can't figure out what I prefer, the beauty and thrill of cooking with it, or the ease with which it is washed up. I...
– Felicity Chapman
- "Exceptional customer service"
- Customer service could not have been better. Neil was very helpful and happy to fulfill my rush order and overnight delivery request. Product was as expected; very high quality and impressive craftsmanship. We'll be buying more.
– Mr Carmichael
- "Top quality service, excellent product."
- My first order with Falk Culinair. Very impressed with the quality of the products I ordered and the time they were delivered in (next day). Fantastic. Thank you.
– Mr Pinkerton
- "Heavy enough to kill someone"
- The pan is amazing. I've never come across something that heats up do quickly! Do far I've only made porridge and scrambled eggs in it but the level of control you get is astounding. Definitely getting more falk cookware when I can afford it.
– Mr Duffill
- "Excellent quality and price plus..."
- Excellent quality and price plus delivered to door in 3 days
– Mr Lunn
- "Great site - great products. Introduced by my Daughter whose passion is cooking"
- Site so easy to use, great products and delivery exceptional. Bought a copper pan as birthday present for my Daughter who knows her stuff. Quick delivery and kept informed of delivery status via mobile at all stages. Would definitely use this company again.
– Mrs Rains
- "First class service to back up a first class product"
- I would have absolutely no problem whatsoever in recommending the Falk range of cookware. We chose a saucepan set combination set and added a wok. The experience from viewing the products on a well presented and informative website through to purchase was simple and user friendly. Tracking the...
– Ron Matheson
- "Falk Culinair"
- No complaints - the web site is fine, the ordering easy and the order arrived promptly. The pans are lovely.
– Simon Harper